Tanzania Journey of Compassion
Location: Arusha, TZ
Dates: 22-Oct-2017 - 03-Nov-2016
Journey Donation Target: TBD(Early Registration Ends: 23-Aug-2017)
Journey Donation Target: TBD(Registration Ends: 20-Sep-2017)
More Details to Come
Please check this page again in early May 2017 to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
Come join us for an historic adventure, as we proclaim and demonstrate the love and power of Jesus. For 12 days you will be on the front lines––healing the sick, leading hundreds to Jesus, bringing tangible expressions of His love to the desperately poor, and watching as God uses you to bring about lasting transformation.
For this Journey we will fly in and out of Kilimanjaro International Airport in Tanzania. KLM Airlines has a direct flight from Amsterdam to there.
As a member of this Impact team, you will:
• Distribute water filters to hundreds of people with no access to clean water
• Take part in mobile medical clinics
• Work with orphanages in poor, remote villages
• Go onto the streets of Arusha to rescue women from the sex trade, providing them with the opportunity for a new start
• Preach the Gospel and heal the sick, both house-to-house and in outdoor gatherings
Frequently Asked Questions:
Journey Donation Target & Registration
Early Registration: TBD
Register and make minimum Journey Donation Target amount by 23-Aug-2017
Regular Registration: TBD
Registration deadline: register and make minimum Journey Donation Target amount by
* All journeys are now listed and processed in US dollars. Airfare: Not included. Arrive on 22-Oct-2017 and Depart on 03-Nov-2016. Please do not buy non-refundable tickets before hearing from us.Register Now!