India Journey of Compassion
Location: Chandigarh, IN
Dates: 09-Apr-2017 - 21-Apr-2017
Journey Donation Target: 1895(Early Registration Ends: 08-Feb-2017)
Journey Donation Target: 1995(Registration Ends: 08-Mar-2017)
Registration target donation amounts subject to change.
We are so excited to be taking a team back to the North of India, where we will be partnering with the largest church planting movement in India to bring healing, medicine, clean water and most importantly Jesus to the Punjab. So many of our neighbors in America, Canada, Australia and England come from the Punjab region. This Journey gives us a great opportunity to impact not only this area but also to connect with the Indian community in our own towns. Come and you will heal the sick, lead many to Jesus, give medicine and clean water to the sick and poor and be the face of Jesus to thousands.
“This is like walking through the pages of the Gospels or the book of Acts!” We have heard this statement again and again from those who have stepped out and joined a Journey of Compassion. When you come, you will heal the sick.
Why can we make such a confident promise? Because everyone who has participated on a Journey of Compassion has been used by God to do exactly that. If you have longed to see the sick and injured healed through your prayers, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
India, soon to be the most populous nation on earth, is a country like no other. It is estimated that there are now over 150 million believers–but more than a billion have yet to turn to Christ. India is in revival. Our partners in north India have baptized over 80,000 new believers this year. They have seen over 200 people raised from the dead. What is happening is historic; Impact Nations has been invited to take part–and we are extending this invitation to you.
ON THIS JOURNEY YOU WILL:
• Lead people to Christ on village streets, in homes and in outdoor meetings
• Heal the sick, set captives free and experience God working through you to rescue lives
• Participate in mobile medical clinics that open entire villages to the Gospel; feed the hungry; provide clean water
• Receive first-hand equipping and experience in house church ministry
Frequently Asked Questions:
Journey Donation Target & Registration
Early Registration: 1895
Register and make minimum Journey Donation Target amount by 08-Feb-2017
Regular Registration: 1995
Registration deadline: register and make minimum Journey Donation Target amount by
* All journeys are now listed and processed in US dollars. Airfare: Not included. Arrive on 09-Apr-2017 and Depart on 21-Apr-2017. Please do not buy non-refundable tickets before hearing from us.Register Now!