We are so excited to be taking a team back to Nepal, where we will be partnering with a local social business and medical ministry to bring healing, medicine, clean water and most importantly, Jesus! to remote villagers who have NO Christian witness.
This area was hit hard by the 2015 earthquake, and they are still rebuilding homes, schools, and community centers. There are no churches in the area, so our team will be bringing the love of Christ to many for the first time.
Come and you will pray for healing for the sick, give medicine and clean water to the poor and be the face of Jesus to thousands. Your trip will also generate income through tourism. This helps families to have an alternative income to subsistence farming and prevents Human Trafficking and exploitation from happening to the rural, destitute poor. Fifteen Thousand people are sold across Nepal’s borders every year. This area was known as the worst area for Human Trafficking in Nepal. Our local partners are seeing this change, and we’ve been invited to take part!
Nepal, sandwiched between India and China, was the world’s only Hindu kingdom until recently. Hindus represent 90% of the population. Still, the Nepali church is one of the fastest growing churches in the world. Nepal is in revival. What is happening is historic.
ON THIS JOURNEY YOU WILL:
• Partner with local medical professionals and Nepali guides to facilitate mobile medical clinics that open entire villages to the Gospel
• Provide clean water to the rural poor • Pray with people who will be hearing about Christ for the first time ever
• Pray for the sick, set captives free and experience God working through you to rescue lives • Prevent Human Trafficking and Exploitation through tourism, off the beaten path
• Work with “At Risk Youth” teaching seminars, sports camps, first aid clinics
• Receive first-hand equipping and experience in house fellowship and evangelism
Be able to walk for up to five hours to reach remote villages
Medical / Dental Training Experience Preferred OR
We also need Children’s workers, administration, and facilitators for medical clinics
Stay in simple, Nepali homes, eating Nepali food
For more info, contact email@example.com Contact us soon, as space is very limited!
Download Team Unity and Liability Release forms here