Workers for the Harvest:
An Impact Nations equipping and releasing event
Albuquerque, NM, USA
June 19-23, 2017
"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into the harvest field. Now go!"
You will become familiar with:
- Our vision, values and goal
- Our five pillars: health, education, community infrastructure, economic opportunity, spiritual growth
- How we hold two priorities together: spiritual (healing, evangelism and discipleship) and practical (justice and mercy.)
- The power of spiritual gifts to accelerate the work of the Kingdom
- How to increase the ministry of healing in and through your life
- Multiplication of ministry through the power of impartation
- Building a movement on the foundation of prayer
- How to effectively preach the Gospel to the unchurched
- The stages of successful project implementation
- How to create and organize a successful Journey of Compassion
- Building a house church movement to make disciples and transform a region
- Rescuing men, women and children from the sex trade by establishing sustainable businesses
- Developing transformative community health care strategies in rural communities
- Creating a blueprint to empower teachers and children in the developing world
- Daily sessions Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Evening sessions Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 7 pm - 9 pm
- Lunch provided Monday – Friday
Our North American Team
Steve Stewart: As the founder and president of Impact Nations, Steve provides overall direction and leadership. His apostolic calling takes him to our partners around the world, working closely to teach, encourage and care for them and their leaders. Steve has taught over 10,000 people around the world to effectively pray for the sick and has preached the gospel in 30 countries.
Christina Stewart: Along with Steve, Christina has been leading Impact Nations since its inception, primarily overseeing all aspects of our Journeys. She also brings her pastoral gifts in caring for our international partners around the world. Her Coram Deo program has brought healing and freedom to men and women in many nations.
David & Cynthia Pearson: For five years, David and Cynthia have directed our “I Thirst” water program. They have overseen water projects in Haiti, Nicaragua, India, Nepal, Cambodia, the Philippines, Uganda and Tanzania, supplying a permanent water source for over 200,000 people. They now serve as our project directors for all the nations where we work.
Our International Team
Mike Brawan (Kenya): Mike works in East Africa as a pastor, businessman and rescuer. He has helped start over 98,000 businesses for prostitutes, drug addicts, ex-prisoners and the homeless. He has successfully fought for the release of hundreds of prisoners. Mike is one of the most passionate and effective ministers we have ever known.
Randeep Mathews (India): Randeep and Anu began with one house church 22 years ago. As of this writing, they now oversee a network of nearly 17,000 house churches with an attendance of over 600,000 people, making it one of the fastest growing church planting movements on the planet. Randeep is a true apostle.
Dieudonne Batraville (Haiti): Dieudonne (“DD”) has been our partner in Haiti for over three years. We have worked together to distribute about 330,000 meals to the desperately poor, and to get clean water to an entire region. This was only possible through her remarkable skills and 30 years of experience in community and international development. DD may live more incarnationally among the poor than anyone we know.
Richard Mwesigye (Uganda): Richard was our first full-time overseas employee. More than anything we have done, it is through Richard’s diligence, faithfulness, and giftedness that we have seen an entire community in Uganda radically transformed. Over the past four years, Richard has overseen building and operating a farm, two communities for abandoned women and refugees, building a school for over 400 children, and getting clean water to an entire town. Richard is one of our heroes.
Eastgate Four Square Church
12120 Copper Avenue NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA 87123
- Ramada Mountainview (505) 271-1000 Room Rates: $59-$64 Includes free shuttle service to the conference
- Holiday Inn Express (505) 275-8900 Room Rate: $94.99
- Hyatt Place ABQ Airport (505) 242-9300 Room Rate: $99